Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pondering the Scriptures Sunday #19

With the recent calamity in Japan, many offer rescue and aid.  It is in such times that charity is found it high spirits.  That in mind, today I have chosen to ponder ...

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity:  for God loveth a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7
My sincere condolences to the families who lost their loved ones.  God bless you and those still seeking reunion with the missing.

**Forgive me readers. My timidness gets the better of me and do not offer to ask what you are pondering about.  So now I solicit your thoughts and invite you to post a Pondering the Scripture Sunday meme of your own or replying to the scripture being pondered here.  If you do, please leave me a link in the comment so that I may have a look.  ~Thank you.  :)

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me sometimes the beauty of the scriptures. The message is what truly matters, give and love cheerfully, but the delivery makes is even more beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates