Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun Finds: Mini-Series Banners

I went to comment on Aleksandra's blog, Aleksandra's Corner, to comment on her abundant and beautiful display of her reading list and saw on her sidebar these mini-series banners by I'm Loving Books.  I thought they were absolutely beautiful!!  What a lovely find so I had to share it with you.  Oh, and she has an overall wonderful book blog to boot so I became her newest follower!  By the way, she has this meme called "Random Reads" that I think is fabulous so I'm going to join, so stay tune for that.

Okay, now here's some examples of the banners I put together from her site.  Aren't they gorgeous? :)

Series I Completed:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Series I Started and Yet to Complete:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Dustlands by Moira Young
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Matched by Ally Condie

Series I Want to Read:
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Eon by Alison Goodman
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
Newsoul by Jodi Meadows
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan


7 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these wonderful banners all over the web, but had no clue where they came from. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

    ~Debz

    ReplyDelete
  2. --Cool banners indeed Sophia.

    --You're welcome Debz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cool :) there's so many series u need to start on lol stop by my blog for suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my banners! That was really sweet of you. I'm glad you like them. :)

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banners are great looking all right. I skipped "The Body Finder" last month at the book shop. lolz. I still have loads on my reading plate. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. --Arianne: ok, I'll stop by soon.
    --Sarah: thanks for stoppin' by ..truly love your banners!!
    --Raine: oh no, BF's no good?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates