Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A to Z Challenge: Characters in the Scriptures Theme

(Go HERE for complete details)
Wow, tons of participants!  So far I'm last, #1481.


So I've seen some posts about this upcoming Blogging from A to Z Challenge and thought what an incredible idea.  I filed it in the back of my mind and guess what?  It's the middle of the night and I'm going for it!  Needless to say I don't have any pre-posts done so I'll be one of those bloggers "flying through this thing by the seat of their pants" as Arlee Bird (one of the A to Z Team members) eloquently stated.  Yikes, I'm scared and excited!!  Truly a challenge for me.

The theme just came to me also ..characters in the scriptures.  Since I've got a lot of repenting on the grounds that I've been awful at studying the scriptures and such, this chosen theme will help me focus on spiritual things.  Now that my blog is a book blog, this theme would fit right in!  How fantastic is that?!  This challenge is a blessing.  Thank you A to Z Challenge team!

Okay, this starts in less than 20 hours so I'm going to go back to sleep.  --Wish me luck.  :) 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Jinky! I could do with a dash of spirituality so am looking forward to your posts. I finished the alphabet yesterday, need to fine tune a bit here and there, but am basically pleased I reached Z.

    Hope you got some sleep.

    Am going to see if limited computer skills can grab your button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Jinky! I'm sure you'll do well with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kittie --awesome you're all set up! Looks like I'll be wigging out everyday but this really is challenging me to read the scriptures & that's a gift. --Thanks for grabbing my button.

    Suko--thank you! It's time consuming but looks like I'm finally putting a better nose to reading the scriptures. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates