Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Book Loot Giddy

Still loving browsing the freebie Amazon Kindle isle but was good and didn't go crazy.  Actually nothing new this batch but missed a couple books I forgot to add on last week's book loot post.  Oh, I did win a book!  Also, read wonderful reviews from a librarian friend, Julia, so I added those on my TBR list.  Goodness, so many books so little time!  :)

Won from author/Fire and Ice ..thank you!:
(dis)Abilities and the Gospel: A Guide for Parents and Teachers

(pdf format)


Missed this on my last BLG post ..purchased free from Amazon for my Kindle:
The Indolence of the Filipino


Philippine Folklore Stories



Added to my TBR list:
The Good Daughter: A Memoir of My Mother's Hidden Life


Pomegranate Soup


Rosewater and Soda Bread



1 comment:

  1. That is great you are sharing so many books with people on your blog :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates