Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all those in the mommy role!! 

Today my kiddos cooked breakfast and brought it to me in bed.  Too cute!  And I received a wonderful Mother's Day poem that my oldest son composed .."Roses are red.  Violet's are blue.  Ninjas are awesome and so are you!".   Love it!  Love him!  Love those three little boogers!!

Here's one from my little princess that she made at school.  Precious!

(On the front is her painting of a flower and a picture of her)


3 comments:

  1. What a nice Mother's Day Gift. Hot pockets are important. I also enjoyed reading through your A to Z challenge posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bethie and glad you enjoyed my A to Zs!

    Heartwarming Tracy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates