Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Book Loot Giddy

Last week was crazy busy so the reason for my recent MIA.  It was the last week of school for my kiddos so there was a lot of running around, volunteering, teacher gift shopping, and my the end of it all I got sick with fever on Friday.  But that only stopped me for a moment because I also had my youngest birthday party to throw the following day and a couple of church duties that needed attending to.  Needless to say I didn't get any reading done!  Not one word.  I was exhausted ..and still recuperating!  But I was happy that I finally received the book for review that was having a hard time getting to me.  I was pretty giddy about that!  I'm looking forward to curling up with it soon.

Kindle ebook freebie:
Scars



For Review:
Daughters for a Time



So what did I miss?  And how book loot giddy are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates