Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Book Loot Giddy 5/1


Whew!  The A-to Z Challenge is over.  Now back to the usual book blogging.

It's been two weeks since my last BLG post.  Here's my humble loot.  ~How about you?  Get anything exciting?

Bought (print):


Won (thanks Kris @Imaginary Reads; of course to author, C. Lee McKenzie too!! ):


Borrowed from the library:

Received For Review:
Already reviewed here.

Kindle Freebies:

Smashwords Freebie:



***Freebies were free when I downloaded them.  Please be sure to check the price before purchasing.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed What I didn't say and hope you do too.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it's good. I couldn't believe it was free. Had seen it floatin' around the blogosphere a while back.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates